The Arduino Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU. It is the first Arduino board based on a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 core microcontroller.
DUE-CORE is a compact version of DUE , It integrates all peripherals required for MCU , and all GPIO are connected to the 2.54mm connectors for users. As a standard MCU core board, apart from main features with DUE also has the following features:
- Compact size: All components are put on a 54 x 58mm 4-Layers PCB. All IO are connected to 116pin 2.54 standard connector. User can apply the PCBA to any application even the size is very compact.
- Easy to use: All IO are connected to 116pin 2.54 standard connector. Only a 5V power to the board to make it work.
- Stable design: adopt high-cost 4-layer PCB layout , two 5V to 3.3V LDO onboard , one is for digital part and one is for analog part. Separate AVCC and AGND, to ensure the best analog performance.
- Easy to set up the development environment: Fully development on Arduino IDE , uploading sketch through standard Arduino 6pin UART interface, standard Micro usb connector , full use of existing resources .
- User-friendly design: Rich LED status indication, two onboard buttons, one is for MCU reset , and other one is for Flase Erase. Unique jumper erase protection against the flash erased by mistake operation.
- Rich resource : All IO are connected out for the user, even if not defined Arduino. Onboard I2C EEPROM designed to compensate for the shortcomings of SAM3X8E no built-in EEPROM.
This item included a UC-2102 USB to UART convertor and a DUE-CORE , you can use it with Arduino IDE immediately.
Total connector pins:44 + 44 + 28 = 116Pins
Flash:2 x 256 Kbytes
SRAM:64 + 32 Kbytes
Clock Speed:84 MHz
Number of PIOs:103
NAND Flash Controller (NFC):Yes
External Bus Interface:16-bit data / 8 chip selects / 23-bit address
12-bit ADC:16 ch
12-bit DAC:2 ch
32-bit Timer:9 ch
USART/UART:3 / 2 (USART3 in UART mode (RXD3 and TXD3 available))
SPI:1 SPI controller,4 chip selects +3 USART with SPI mode
HSMCI:1 slot, 8 bits
Clock Speed:84 MHz
Board dimension:54 x 58mm
Arduino resource support:https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardDue